Friday, April 30, 2010

We traded razors..!

So, about two (or so) weeks ago, I was stuck in the shower, home alone, without my razor!! My boyfriend likes to use mine better to shave his face (& other things.... ;) ) So mine was on the counter, next to the sink.. even though he has had a schick quatro ...the one with a trimmer on one end...for over a year.  This is the razor that was in the shower, and has been in there for quite some time....with no other options, I used it.. And..... Fell in love! Seriously, greatest razor I've ever used.  I started using it daily.  I said to him about two days later "man, I don't know why they don't make one like this for girls.  Its simply the BEST razor in the world.."
The next week, what did I see on TV?? A Schick Quatro for women!!!! Of course I bought it..so cute, in all its aqua fabulous shaving glory.  Anyway~ fantastic razor.

I started to envision recipes in my head a few months back.  C loves it when he's on his way home and asks "what's for dinner?" and I kind of laugh and say "well, it's kinda like (insert something)....but I changed it some...and I don't know, we'll see.."  But I have only let us down once..! You'd think he would learn by now! So recently I made ricotta stuffed-bacon wrapped chicken.  Let me just say... it was a-ma-zing.  It was slightly more difficult than I would have liked..but not so bad.  One thing I love about dishes like these, you make it and then let it sit for a little bit, and this gives you times to clean whatever you messed up in the process!  I hate hate hate when the kitchen looks like an atom bomb went off after dinner.  I mean, who wants to clean all that nastiness after you've just stuffed yourself with your latest delicious creation??  Not. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment